Tuesday, March 4, 2008
To Blog, or Not....
As everyone has already figured out, Megan is the blogger of the two of us. I guess it comes natural for her, the little social butterfly she is, but not for me. I probably won't post much, but crazier things have happened. Sitting here trying to think of what to blog about and trying to block out a horrible version of "Don't you forget about me" from an American Idol contestant my mind is blank. I should have been a Doctor so I could retire at 40 with lots of money but I stood in the wrong line in heaven mainly I am sure because it was the shortest. I did get extremely lucky and was in the right line when it came to getting a MATE. OOOHHHH, a bad Lionel Rithchie song, I wonder why Meg likes this show so much. I know people will get tired of that new lovey dovey stuff we got goin' on, but I don't think it will ever go away, at least I hope not. I love her so much I know what Throwdown with Bobby Flay is, Diners drive-ins and dives is,( whats up with his shades), and who Alton Brown is. That won't get me far, but Megan likes it so I carry on, Can't wait for football season, wait the Arena League is on. I don't really know what else to say except I will take a throwdown on Weiner sandwiches with Bobby Flay anyday. I love the gatherer in our family, she keeps everything together, she is the glue, the duct tape, I am the marinade. It's great to read all the comments, by reading this you now know why blogging is not my thing, but I am a pretty good reader so I'll stick to what I do. I Love You Megan, you are my Life. The Hunter has gone hunting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
Hey, I'm just proud of you for blogging! And yes, you could totally throw down with Bobby on that wiener sandwich of yours. Love you too.
I think saying "wiener sandwich" is funny...wiener sandwich HA,HA,HA
I'm not going to say it, I'm not going to say it, I'm not going to say it, I AM NOT GOING TO SAY IT! Hehee
Say what Mom?! Go ahead and say IT! I know you want to SAY IT!
wiener sandwich! hee hee hee
Do it MARSHA! You could start out S L O W L Y...just say wiener! haha
#1) Welcome to the world of Blogging, Kade. #2) I love Megan, too. And #3) There is NO SUCH THING as a bad Lionel Ritchie song. Maybe one sung badly, but not a bad song! Got it???
Post a Comment