Wahoo! My fave-o-rite show is back! Top Chef replaces the whole left in my heart by Project Runway on Wednesday nights! I haven't seen the contestants yet, but hopefully a woman can FINALLY represent! Casey so dropped the ball last year. I'm so tired of the men winning - it's so not fair! I think it's all a Bravo TV conspiracy. Whatever...as long as they give me someone cute (and hetero) to look at.Mom, thanks in advance for recording it for me. I have no idea why Kade would rather have HBO than Bravo and the Style Network. Sigh... Oh well, it's a good excuse to go visit Mom - and banish Dad to the basement!
Let the Quick Fires Begin!










3 comments:
ooh GIRL, you know I was setting my DVR in case something gets in the way of sitting down to partake of the Top Chef goodness. I, too, am excited and I'll be wishing I could be in some good company of your mom's house to watch, analyze, and comment on the fun.
I know - wouldn't a Top Chef viewing party be fun. I guess the girls in Idaho and Vegas will just have to blog about it together.
I've found a new reality TV show, on TVLand on Wednesdays...High School Reunion. Your mom might like it!
Post a Comment