Thursday, August 28, 2008

Twin Falls Temple Dedication


We are so lucky to have a temple in the Magic Valley. A short 35-mile drive is such a blessing in so many lives. Now we have absolutely no excuse not to go. Especially when you think about those people in other countries, that only get to go to the temple once in their lives. We are truly blessed.

It was so neat to be a part of the dedication. They held two sessions for the 14 stakes in the temple district, and two other sessions for other Idaho Stakes and so forth. Kade and I invited Mom and Dad and Michael and Xela to go with us. Otherwise, Mom and Dad would have to drive to Oakley.

It was AWESOME! Who knew that President Monson was such a jokey jokester?! But of course when the time came, the word of God exuded from his every being. I can't wait to hear more from him as our prophet. What an awe inspiring human being he is.

{I'm so happy that Kade and I got to share this special moment with our family. We took a picture at our house afterwards. Luckily Kade's co-worker and friend Bob and his wife Cheryl were dropping by so they could take the picture.}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Meg
You make it sound so sad. Do want me to bring Patty back? Glad you had fun with the cousins and Dale and Dad. Wish we were closer so we could ride along with ya. I still have a hard time with Moses Lake because we are so far away from the mountains here
Love Ya
Bran