I'm not sure whose idea it was - Alizah or Grandma - but we had a girls only tea party!
We made little cakes and chocolate chip cookies and Mom made yummy tea (Read: blue Gatorade.) We also had mini-marshmallows, goldfish crackers and M&M's. Mom even let us use her tea set from when she was a little girl - very cool. And of course we had to dress up in proper tea party attire. Good thing for Grandma's dress up stockpile.
We made little cakes and chocolate chip cookies and Mom made yummy tea (Read: blue Gatorade.) We also had mini-marshmallows, goldfish crackers and M&M's. Mom even let us use her tea set from when she was a little girl - very cool. And of course we had to dress up in proper tea party attire. Good thing for Grandma's dress up stockpile.
{It's the chocolate with white frosting Aa cake Alizah designed - but didn't want to eat!}
{Sipping that tea like a pro.}
{Alizah and I are famous for self portraits.}
{Since no boys were allowed, we had to take our own group shot.}I miss my cute nieces!
P.S. Hanna - we missed you and can't wait to have a tea party with you too. You too Fallon.












2 comments:
How fun, I'm especially loving your moms feather boa! haha
Yah Jerolyn thanks for the loan of you're Black boa. Hope your hubby didn't mind?!
Post a Comment