First of all, I wouldn't say we've been spying on our neighbors - more like keeping an eye on them. (I can hear you all laughing now!)
Since the day we moved into our house, we've been a little suspicious of the neighbors across the street. Cars coming and going at all hours of the day and night. The windows and blinds are never open, and it's usually pitch black over there. But someone is always there - and usually lots of people. We know a little back story to who lives there, a nurse and her sick kid, whom we have NEVER seen. But we do see lots of other people - mostly teenage kids/young adults or sketchy looking men.
So we pretty much drew our own conclusions - which I'm sure you can draw on your own. Plus Kade sorta, kinda had an incident last year with some kids that were driving slowly by the house, who were obviously up to no good - but that's another story.
AND! The mother of the lady (that supposedly lives there) does constant drive-byes. Yeah, she knows something is up too. (Told ya!)
Anyway, thanks to our new swing on the front porch, Kade and I have a new perspective on things, if ya know what I mean.
One day we were both outside and we noticed two kids across the street go into a shed.
This shed: (yes, I took a picture of it through my front window - cause I'm sneaky like that.)
Only problem was, they didn't come out of the shed. But we noticed that they kept opening the door. Of course our curious little minds wanted to know what they were doing in there and how long it would take for them to come out. So we parked it on the swing. About 10 minutes later, one of the kids came out. Then he went back in. By this time, Kade was tired of spying on the neighbors and left somewhere in his pickup. About five minutes later, I got tired of waiting too, so I went in the house.
Ok - here's the good part, I swear.
Shortly after I went into the house, out comes one kid. Then the other kid followed. Then they went back into the shed. THEN - they came out again, but this time there was THREE of them. What? Where did the third one come from? Then to my surprise, FOUR more kids filed out behind them. There were SEVEN people in that shed?!
Now you tell me what they were doing in there. Because I would love it if SEVEN full grown kids were in there fixing the lawnmower! I'm sure they were just tending to their exotic plants that they're planning to enter in the fair this year. Or maybe they were conducting their boy scout meeting in there. Yeah - that's it.
Just so you know: I know a thing or two about sketchy neighbors! There just so happened to be a meth lab across the street from Dusty and I in Kuna. Yeah - the night the cops, firetrucks, drug task, ambulance, etc showed up - we knew their jig was up.
Just so you know part two: NO! I don't live in sketchy neighborhoods either!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Just a storage shed?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Maybe they're growing herbs...they CAN be tricky and I hear it takes
5-7 people to care for them!haha
I'm thinking the "exotic plants" they're growing for the fair could be really something! Beware of any brownies they might want to bring over!
Post a Comment