
Fortunately, Kade was there to rescue her. If you can call it a rescue - he just tossed her into the water! Good thing I had my handy-dandy picture phone.
Yes, this is how we spend Summer nights - on the canal bank with our dog. It's quite lovely - if you don't get swarmed by gnats.










7 comments:
No picture of the tossing in the water??? I wouldn't want to cross that bridge either (esp. if I had slippery paws...then again if I had paws I wouldn't ever want to leave the house...or take off my shoes)
anywho.....
Yeah- I was using my crappy camera phone. No actions shots.
I'm glad to know that kADE WILL ALWAYS be there to through me in!
Welcome back to the blogging world. Both you and your mom in one day! Woohoo! Jackpot!!! I've never seen one of those bridges before. Pretty ingenious.
Duh..I mean throw me in!
hi megan do you care if i use some pictures off your blog for the upcoming darrington reuion?
-char
Hello! It's been over 2 weeks!
Post a Comment