Monday, September 22, 2008

Oakley 38 Raft River 8

Wahoo! Oakley kicked Raft River's butt last Friday night - 38 to 8. There was quite the exchange of smack talk between the rivals - so it was nice to be cheering for the winning team. Congrats Coach Kade.

{This isn't from the same game - but Kade does have on the same shorts. He wears those things to every single game. Superstitious? I think so.}

Mom, Dad, Fallon and I went to the game in Malta expecting to freeze our booties. To our delight, it was a beautiful night. We sat next to the Bench clan, and Mom and Carol gabbed through the whole game. Lucky break for Mom! ;-)

Fallon, who was in town while her mom went to SLC for a much deserved break, was such a good little girl at her first high school football game. Grandma went all over town looking for a red Oakley Hornet's t-shirt. But all she could find was a little boy's shirt. She still looked cute. And she was so mesmerized by those Friday Night Lights!


{Isnt' she the cutest thing ever?! Go on over to Joyce's Blog to see Fallon in a BSU jersey! So cute.}


Go Oakley. Win every single game! Cause I sure do like a happy husband!

(As a matter of fact, they have won every game, so far.)


3 comments:

Marsha said...

Hey you were suppose to send me that picture so "I" could blog about this weekend! She is a cutie patootie.

jeff and char said...

fallon is so cute, i love her eyes, jocelyn was so happy when you guys told her fallon got to go to the game! i think fallon had a great weekend! joce is lucky to have you guys!

Becky and Paul said...

Hi Megan,
I LOVE YOUR BLOG. YES FALLON IS WELL LOVED. SHE IS SO FUN TO WATCH. SHE HAS PERSONALITY. I WISHED THEY LIVED CLOSER. HAVE A GREAT WEEK BECKY