Before:

After:

Goodbye long layers of highlights. Hello short layered head of darkness (and bangs)!
I know, I know. It's really not that different. Yet, Kade gasped when he first saw me. Goodness - it's not like I got the dreaded "Mom Haircut" that he's so afraid to see on me one dark and dreadful day. But I did get rid of 4 inches! Getting rid of those pesky 4 inches felt good - it was driving me crazy.
P.S. Sherrie, my spa day was WONDERFUL! New nails, new toes, a fresh face, and a new hair do! I feel like a new woman.










4 comments:
Just when I thought you couldn't get any cuter! I love it!
Love the hair!!! It looks awesome . . . you are georgous as usual! Glad you had a great time :)
I like you're hair cut too. I only gasp a little, I'm use to it now and I like it!
Seriously, Meg, you are one hot mama!!! I love the hair! And just so you know, Kevin says he knows it's only a matter of time before I sport the "short Mormon Mom football helmet 'do" and as he puts it, "once you go that short, you never go back." You look awesome...and I think Kade's gasping 'cause he's gotta be even more worried now when his hottie pa-tottie wife goes out!
Post a Comment