
Whew. I'm tired! Weekends with the family always wear me out, but it is SO worth it. Times when the whole Nelson Clan are all together are few and far between. It was so nice to see everyone. It didn't help that most of us got sick either! Poor Kade barely made it through church and the luncheon before heading home to bed. Brandon got hit Monday with a bug, which extended their stay until today. And poor Alizah and Piper struggled all weekend and finally lost their battle with the medicine bottle! I hope everyone gets feeling better - and PRAY, PRAY, PRAY that Mom stays healthy. She did so good all weekend.

My Dad had the opportunity to bless Fallon on Sunday in their ward. Dad did such a beautiful job. Fallon threw him for a loop and "talked" all the way through the blessing! As soon as it was over, she smiled for the crowd. She's such a cutie.

We celebrated Fallon's blessing with a nice luncheon that Jocelyn's family put together - yummy taco salads - I felt kinda lazy contributing only cupcakes. The Robertson's are wonderful, Dusty is blessed to have such a great second family. And Joyce is such a sweetie, and a great mom and wife. Dusty is one lucky guy.
My Red Velvet Concoctions.
Four Generations of Nelsons. Dad, Fallon, Grandma and Dusty.

Grandma Nelson covered in her granddaughters - minus Alizah who wasn't feeling well.

Sunday night we celebrated Hanna's 7th birthday. It was one of many parties Hanna celebrated - lucky girl! (Happy B-day tomorrow for REALS!) Hanna and I made everyone their own pizza and then ate ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. Hanna amazes me every time I see her. She is so smart, so pretty and so talented! Yet she has a very sensitive soul. She's definitely growing way too fast.
Rockstar Hanna blows out her candles with her sister's help on the other side!
Alizah was helping Hanna open her presents. She loved playing in the "snow".
Thanks for a fun weekend everyone. Can't wait to see y'all again. But I'm going home to Kade tonight to snuggle on the couch. He kinda got lost in the madness this weekend.










4 comments:
Great post. That's a great picture of your mom. So sorry everyone got sick. I hope your mom's invisible shield waqs up!
Great pictures. Soooo, Dusty grew up huh? Whoa he's like a real grown up guy and everything~how did that happen? haha
Love Fallons pink fingernails. She's a cutie patootie.
Your mom looks adorable too!
Hey megs, Sorry I missed it all! Looks like you guys had a great weekend, tell Marsha she looks awesome!! Call me, Sherrie
Well, Dusty has definitely gotten bigger - not necessarily grown up per say! Just kidding. A baby makes you grow up - but just a little! ;-) He's still my little brother though. And yes, he's pretty cute too!
Post a Comment