Monday, April 7, 2008

Who's Missing From This Picture?



This Nelson Family photo was taken just two and a half years ago. Can you tell who is missing? I'll give you a hint - FOUR PEOPLE!

Piper, Jocelyn, Kade and Fallon.

Even recent wedding pics are missing little Fallon.



Looks like we need an update. Maybe this summer or fall when everyone is feeling good. But watch, we'll take a new picture and Dusty and Joyce will surprise us with a new baby!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

I've almost given up on the updated family picture. #1, Howard HATES to do that whole thing, with EVERYONE. #2, someone always seems to be on a mission, or preggers, or engaged. Sigh...it'll be at least another year and a half before we can even think about it.

Jerolyn said...

Maybe it will be YOU who does the surprising huh???

Erin said...

I'm with Jer, Megan... I'll tell you who's missing from this picture...!!!

Kortni said...

Hey are you not thinking it will be Brandon and Kortni with the new baby??? Huge JUST KIDDING!! We need to schedule pictures soon, before my children will not cooperate!! I think I've convinced Korbi to let me cook the MTn Dew apples for her baby blessing, thanks for them! YUM, kort