Ooooohhhh. Spa treatment. Good. I want to come!
aaahhhh how nice. What a thoughtful guy you've got there!
Have a great time there missy you deserve it!! Wish I could be there so we could go together! But hey you get your rear down here to Phoenix and the spa day is on me!Love you, SherrieP.S. Tell Kade even your friends think he is awesome!
Post a Comment
"The future is only as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson
3 comments:
Ooooohhhh. Spa treatment. Good. I want to come!
aaahhhh how nice. What a thoughtful guy you've got there!
Have a great time there missy you deserve it!! Wish I could be there so we could go together! But hey you get your rear down here to Phoenix and the spa day is on me!
Love you,
Sherrie
P.S. Tell Kade even your friends think he is awesome!
Post a Comment