
Valentine's Day 2008
This will be Valentine's Day number two for Kade and me. We just missed the smushy holiday when we starting dating in 2006. Kade sent me a V-Day card anyway - a couple weeks late. I'll be honest. It kinda weirded me out! But I still have that card, and it makes me smile every time I read it. How could I ever think he was a stalker?! Kade is such a sweetie and I'm a lucky girl to have him. He makes every day feel like Valentine's Day. Thanks for the flowers sweetie, and for whatever you have up your sleeve for tonight! I'll be the girl waiting for you - wearing nothing but sleeves. JUST KIDDING EVERYONE! Well, maybe.... ;-)
This will be Valentine's Day number two for Kade and me. We just missed the smushy holiday when we starting dating in 2006. Kade sent me a V-Day card anyway - a couple weeks late. I'll be honest. It kinda weirded me out! But I still have that card, and it makes me smile every time I read it. How could I ever think he was a stalker?! Kade is such a sweetie and I'm a lucky girl to have him. He makes every day feel like Valentine's Day. Thanks for the flowers sweetie, and for whatever you have up your sleeve for tonight! I'll be the girl waiting for you - wearing nothing but sleeves. JUST KIDDING EVERYONE! Well, maybe.... ;-)
Here's a fun survey about my guy.
What is his full name? Kade Kenneth Craner
How long have we been married? 3 ½ months or 105 days!
How long did we date? Almost 2 years.
Where was your first date? That's kind of debatable. But our first "official" date was dinner at Outback. Then we met his brother and his girlfriend for a movie.
Who said I love you first? Kade did – with a little provocation from me. I wanted to say it and I knew he wanted to say it – but I made him say it out loud first. What a chicken I am.
Do you have any nicknames for each other? None that I am willing to share!
Who is taller? Kade is taller. Wahoo! Even with heels. That’s quite a “feet” (get it?!).
Do you like the same type of music? Yes and no. I could do with out his love of 80's hair bands like Pantera and he could do with out my fondness of John Mayer. But we compromise when we're together.
Who sings better? Kade sings better all the way. Church hymns have never sounded so good!
Who is smarter? Well, I know how to dot all the I’s and cross all the T’s. And Kade know how to add 4 plus 4. So I think we balance each other out nicely.
Who is funnier? Kade is funnier by far. And he can ALWAYS make me smile.
Who pays the bills? Yikes. That’s becoming my job this weekend now that we’ve got all our finances together.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kade always sleeps and sits to the right of me. We just fit better that way when we snuggle!
Who mows the lawn? Kade mows our GI-normous lawn and moves the water on it too!
Who cooks dinner? I cook dinner 98% of the time. Unless Kade feels like eating nasty kielbasa and sauerkraut! Gross.
Who drives? Kade drives most of the time. Unless he’s super tired or has a really long story to tell! Kade, stories, and the gas pedal don’t always mix well. But my driving scares him, so I'm willing to compromise.
Who's more stubborn? That’s a tough one. I’d say we’re both batting 100 on that one.
Who kissed who first? That’s a huge topic of debate! I say Kade kissed me first. He claims I kissed him first. I knew he really liked me, so after four dates and no kiss, I was starting to wonder if he had some sort of lip fungus or something. SO – to help his ego catch up to his lips, I MAY HAVE gone 90 so he could muster up 10. It was worth it!
Who asked who out? Well, our first “unofficial” date was a complete set up that neither of us wanted to attend. But Kade was pretty excited after that night, and called the next day for our first “official” date!
Who proposed? Kade proposed Dec. 13 all sneaky like. We bought the ring in November, but I wasn’t sure when he would propose. A lot was going on that month, and I thought he might wait until after his brother’s wedding to do it. He told me that he had an early Christmas present for me one random night. I opened it to find a pair of leather gloves. I was pretty excited because I asked for some gloves already. I stuck my hand inside the gloves to find my ring laying in the ring finger. Ahhh!!!! He's so clever.
Who has more siblings? Kade has more siblings – two older sisters, Keriann and Kami and a younger brother, Kirk. I have one older brother, Brandon and a younger brother, Dusty.
Who wears the pants in the family? It’s a little snug at times, but we can both fit into one pair quite nicely!










No comments:
Post a Comment