After many frustrating days of her hair falling out, my mom decided to shave off all her hair. She made a good decision. I think it would have been so much harder to have it fall out in clumps a little each day. And to make her feel somewhat better, Kade decided to shave his hair off too. And let me tell you, it was a sacrifice! Not for Kade, of course, who loves being bald. But for selfish me. I'm not a fan of bald Kade. But I sure love the man that he is. And I sure love how much he loves my mom. I am so proud of Mom. She is so much braver than I ever will be. She takes two step forward with every obstacle that comes her way.
The Mohawk Twins. Aren't they super-cute?!

My beautiful-HOT-Momma Marsha

Make sure you venture over to Marsha's blog and vote in the poll. Who has the better mohawk!
No comments:
Post a Comment