Kade and I took a much needed getaway last weekend to Island Park. Kade's birthday was on Saturday, so we took off Thursday evening to begin the celebration and relaxation!

We were welcomed to about six inches of new snow at the cabin. Kade is such a good boy shoveling snow in his tennis shoes.

Since Kade had never been to Big Sky, MT before, we spent Saturday on a nice drive to the resort. It was BEAUTIFUL! We sat outside the lodge in 40 degree weather with the sun shining brightly. Next time we go to Big Sky, we aren't leaving our skis behind. I haven't been to Big Sky since 2000. It has grown so much, but is still lovely and quaint. Just as it should be.
The Master Picture Taker himself! He wanted to get the peak (behind our heads!) in the shot. Good job babe! I actually like the pic - all you can see is my sunglasses!
Yes, everyone. That is an oreo with a candle. Kade isn't one for sweets - weird as that is. He just wanted some oreos and milk. I thought it would be a waste of a cake just between the two of us, so I was happy to oblige.
My birthday card made Kade blush and say "Where in the heck did you get this card?!" Tee hee! I got it at Rite Aid.
I know, we're quite the pair aren't we?Happy 32 Birthday Kade! (You're SO older than me!)
32 reasons why I love Kade.
1. He makes me happy.
2. He knows how to turn a frown upside down.
3. He's a great kisser.
4. He doesn't try to be somebody he's not.
5. He's a great coach and mentor.
6. He loves me just the way I am.
7. He's a big kid.
8. He's a hard worker.
9. He has already picked out our "twin boys" names.
10. He makes me feel like a woman.
11. He fits in with my brothers and dad.
12. He makes everything all better.
13. His wicked, witty, sarcastic, twisted sense of humor.
14. He always tells me he loves me.
15. He has instant likeability factor.
16. His eyes smile.
17. He's very passionate.
18. His gentleness.
19. His mischievous side.
20. He loves his Heavenly Father.
21. He took me to the temple.
22. He always holds my hand.
23. He let's me use him for his warmth.
24. His friendship with his siblings.
25. He loves my mom.
26. He's a manly MAN!
27. His humble spirit and integrity.
28. He knows how to have a good time.
29. He puts me in my place.
30. He's very intelligent and full of knowledge.
31. He makes me want to be a better person.
32. He's gonna be my baby daddy!












1 comment:
there is nothing like a getaway to island park, glad you had a good trip!
Post a Comment