Um, so, I know it's conventional to post pictures of my growing belly.
Well, it's not growing all that much. (Even though I can't fit into all but one of my skirts!)
I really don't look that pregnant unless I wear tight fitting t-shirts.
I even lost 9lbs last month, and I really haven't felt like I've gained any weight this month.
Yet to my surprise, I looked in the mirror the other day, (while in my undies) turned sideways, and saw this:
Well, it's not growing all that much. (Even though I can't fit into all but one of my skirts!)
I really don't look that pregnant unless I wear tight fitting t-shirts.
I even lost 9lbs last month, and I really haven't felt like I've gained any weight this month.
Yet to my surprise, I looked in the mirror the other day, (while in my undies) turned sideways, and saw this:

HELLO GHETTO BOOTY!
So, I've always had a shapely and large butt. I'm not gonna deny it.
BUTT this is getting outta control!
And yes, Kade confirmed my suspicions.
"Well, I wasn't gonna say anything," he said when I asked him.
"Well, um, yeah, it isn't really bigger," he said. "It's just rounder!"
ROUNDER?! My butt does not need to be rounder!
What the heck.
Babies are supposed to be stored in the front, not the back!!










1 comment:
Girrrl, you work that ba-donk-a-donk! It'll be amazing what kids do to your body, and that you love them anyway. And Kade's honesty cracks me up. I remember when I got out of the shower right before I had Mackenzie and I said, "Man I am so big!" and Tyler replied, "Yeah, you are Huuuuge!" So, just work all your angles :)
Post a Comment