Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh boy! Or girl...

Yep. Kade and I are expecting a baby in August!

We found out the big news a week before Christmas, so we had a pretty great holiday season.

We are beyond excited, and feel extremely blessed.

Wish us luck, cause we're gonna need it!

P.S. We'll see if Kade's prediction of twin boys comes true!

8 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so exciting! You are going to be a terrific mommy!

Beth said...

Oh. MY. GOOOSSSHHHH!!!!! Megan, that is so exciting! Congratulations to you and Kade!!!!! I'm squealing. You can't hear it, but I am! WooHoo!!!! It's a boy. I can feel it.

barlows said...

YAY! Congrats. There's nothing better. I can't wait to read all about the aches and pains and joys and happinesses. It's exciting no matter how many times I or anyone else goes through it. Woo hoo!

caralee said...

WOW!! Congratulations!! What fun news. I hope you have a great pregnancy. Megan is gonna be a mom!

If you have any pregnancy/birth related questions, I would be thrilled to help you find the info. :)

jeff and char said...

How exciting you 2 will be great parents! i am excited for you, twins would be a great way to break you in! i will have to tell you about the drano test, its a test you do to see what the baby is, it was right for all 3 of mine and jocelyns was right also, its probably hocus pocas but it is entertaining! cya on tuesday!

Jerolyn said...

Yea I'm back and catching up!!!

Marcy said...

I am so happy for you guys! So how did you tell your parents and Kade?

Marcy said...

I am so happy for you guys! So how did you tell your parents and Kade?