Wednesday, March 17, 2010

7 Month Photos

Stran definitely knows how to strike a pose.

He was such a good boy the day we took him to Wal-Mart for pictures. I planned on taking him in for 6-month pics, but I'm a little late. Imagine that.

Stran was supposed to take some pictures with his cousin Fallon, but she had other ideas, and pictures were not part of that plan! It's too bad because she looked super cute in her dress and Mickey Mouse shoes. Maybe next time.


Classic Stran. Such a happy boy. And he is so styling in the bomber jacket Grandma Nelson and Aunt Joyce bought him in Boise.


We couldn't keep his fingers out of his mouth, so we just capitalized on the opportunity. Turned out pretty cute.

This picture cracks me up. First of all, his little Buddha belly is may-jah hanging over in his little white t-shirt! His Wranglers are just a tad too tight. The photographer, and I use the term loosely, kept pulling up his camo hat. It looks a little goofy. Add all the elements together, and I can't help but see a little bit of my Grandpa Whittle in this pic!


1 comment:

Angela Kline said...

he is so cute and getting so big so fast. i love the pictures. and yes wal mart can be a rip off for pictures....been there...fooled them thought and just bought the $3.99 package:) tee hee