
According to Babycenter.com, Baby Craner is currently the size of a mini watermelon.
I love watermelon and all. But once you've had your fill of watermelon, YOU'VE HAD YOUR FILL OF WATERMELON!
Sigh.
I shouldn't whine.
Or complain.
Or gripe.
Or get my hopes up (THANKS DR. JEPPSEN!!!)
I actually feel pretty good considering. I guess I'm just getting anxious. And I should feel pretty good about being 4 cm dilated and 80% effaced. That's just going to make labor easier RIGHT?!
Right.
That's what I'm gonna tell myself.
Actually, I'm a little terrified about the day my mini watermelon says he wants to come out and play.
Yes, I've been watching way too much TV. Thanks TLC. You're so much more than the Learning Channel.










1 comment:
The waiting is the hard part. Well, until the sleepless nights kick in! I know it's hard, hang in there. I'm glad you feel good.
Post a Comment