Sunday, August 9, 2009

Our Baby Boy is Here!

Stran Nelson Craner
Aug. 8, 2009 
2:30 AM
7 lbs 4 oz 
20 in

Isn't he BEAUTIFUL?! 

4 hours of labor with NO DRUGS! I couldn't have an epidural because my blood platelets were too low. Not sure why, and the docs don't know why. I'll explain later. Stran's count was down, but they are going back up. Mine are not. So hopefully it will correct itself. 

Kade and I feel extremely blessed for this miracle. We are so excited to have him home.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes.

7 comments:

Lynne said...

WOW! Is he cute! We are so happy for you! Congratulations! Enjoy and feel better everyday and skinnier too. Wish I could hold him. Will be watching fo more pics. Lynne

jeff and char said...

he is so cute, he looks like kade i think you will here all sorts of he looks likes though! good job, no drugs what the heck your amazing!!!!!! i am glad he is here and doing well i love his name congrats!!!!

Jerolyn said...

I wish this were a scratch n' sniff pic. I love that new baby smell!!! Congrats!

Beth said...

Yes, Megan, he IS beautiful. Congratulations to all of you.

caralee said...

Congratulations Megan!!

He is adorable! Enjoy these first few weeks, they fly by and you will wonder how he got so big.

Michael, Xela, and Arian said...

Congratulations!! He is sooo cute & looks so sweet. We are so happy for you! Wishing you well and at least a few hours of sleep! :)

Richard and Kristen said...

He couldn't be any cuter!!!! Thanks for the invite.