
As the clock tick tocks, Kade and I can't agree on a name for our little boy.
Help!
Kade doesn't like my number one name, and I'm not thrilled with his number one name either.
Sigh...
So I posted a little poll to the side. It includes names we've been throwing around. Well, just SOME of the names. We've got too many. It seems like every name we like has name association with someone, and we throw it out.
Yes, some of the names are a little "unique".
Deal with it! Kade and I aren't ones to conform to the norm.
Some of the names Kade and I agree upon.
Some of the names, I don't love.
Some of the names, Kade doesn't love.
But of course I'm not gonna tell you which are which. (Duh!)
So go ahead and vote.
The outcome should be migh-ty inerestin'
Oh, and this poll is just for fun. This ain't American Idol people.
Oh, and if you vote for none of the above, be sure to put your name suggestions in a comment. We're open to anything new. But if your idea of something new is a top fiver like Matthew, Jacob, Joshua, etc...forgetaboutit! Not that I have anything against Biblical names. I just don't want my little boy known as Jacob #22 in his class at school.
Help!
Kade doesn't like my number one name, and I'm not thrilled with his number one name either.
Sigh...
So I posted a little poll to the side. It includes names we've been throwing around. Well, just SOME of the names. We've got too many. It seems like every name we like has name association with someone, and we throw it out.
Yes, some of the names are a little "unique".
Deal with it! Kade and I aren't ones to conform to the norm.
Some of the names Kade and I agree upon.
Some of the names, I don't love.
Some of the names, Kade doesn't love.
But of course I'm not gonna tell you which are which. (Duh!)
So go ahead and vote.
The outcome should be migh-ty inerestin'
Oh, and this poll is just for fun. This ain't American Idol people.
Oh, and if you vote for none of the above, be sure to put your name suggestions in a comment. We're open to anything new. But if your idea of something new is a top fiver like Matthew, Jacob, Joshua, etc...forgetaboutit! Not that I have anything against Biblical names. I just don't want my little boy known as Jacob #22 in his class at school.










9 comments:
I love all the names you have chosen- most are unique and that's what I love- don't worry I don't agree with all the top 5 names either..like Jacod, Nathanaiel...come on people be creative these days- I like the ones you have picked, couldn't pick the name Cutter though, bc my Grandpa has a horse named Cutter...or is that a brand of horse...I have no idea- I hope your feeling well
Chelsea - Well, usually they are called cutting horses or I guess cutters for those who compete in cow cutting. But he could have a horse named Cutter. That's funny. I'm glad you made that association, instead of one another friend made. She said, Cutter? Like emo kids that cut themselves?! Didn't even think of that one!
Will it help you make your mind up or just drive us all crazy?
I love the name Axle! Way cute! All my future children's names are unique too! No fun having the same name as someone else in class.
I love the name Vaughn! Just a thought! :)
Oh, I like the name Vaughn! Good call Andrea!
I like the name Cutter. You can always tell him he was named after his uncle who was the best cow cutter in the state of Idaho.
I love the name Vaughn...but then again I love Vince Vaughn so that's probably why...but still cute...I change my vote to Vaughn!
See Brandon, we were TOTALLY thinking of you when we thought of Cutter. ;-)
Post a Comment