12 Days Until My First Ultrasound!
Kade and I are pretty excited.
Things are going great. Other than bloating faster than I can say MOO, I feel pretty good.
I'm finally starting to show a bit. I have to smack my mom's hands every time my belly is near. She tries undressing me to sneak a peak.
Maybe I'll post some pics. Maybe not.
In other news, I seem to be craving orange food.
Diet Sunkist has replaced my Diet Pepsi obsession.ALTHOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Five seconds ago, while searching for an image of Diet Sunkist, I was informed that Diet Sunkist has more caffeine than Regular Sunkist! What the Sunkist?! Who knew orange soda had caffeine?! Now what am I going to drink?! Sigh....

And good ole cheese and Triscuits - with sweet pickles (No, it's not a pregnancy thing. I gobbled that sweet little snack up in high school.). Their my best friend! No wonder I'm getting a ghetto booty.
And since I've got the cold from HELL!!!!! I've been downing OJ by the gallons.
This orange kick must stop!Orange is a fabulous color, don't get me wrong.











2 comments:
I would love to have that craving instead of chocolat.. i think i ate a whole big box of twix.. so consider yourself lucky to be having orange cravings!!!
Carrots are orange. Do you want them? Salmon is orange, how about that? Butterscotch pudding is sort of orange. Does that sound good? Maybe Walmart? They make an orange Crystal Lite knock off...can't remember who makes it. It's caffeine free. I still say BOY.
Post a Comment