Which baby room do you like better?
Oh, and didn't my mom do an awesome job with the tree?! She rocks. Thanks Mom.


OK. You should have noticed a slight difference in the two pictures.
So much for our baby name poll.
Even though Cord is the clear winner, and MY personal favorite, it's been "axed" by Kade. And Axle, Kade's favorite has been "axed" by ME!
So we are left to compromise.
It's either gonna be Stran or Cash. Probably. Guess we'll see the day he pops.
And according to my doc appointment this morning, things are moving along quite nicely. I got pretty excited when he told me I was 2 cm dilated, and 60 percent effaced. I know, that doesn't mean much - but at least it's some news! News that things are progressing. Wahoo!
P.S. I added the names on graphically on the computer. Didn't think I should waste any precious vinyl!
Oh, and didn't my mom do an awesome job with the tree?! She rocks. Thanks Mom.


OK. You should have noticed a slight difference in the two pictures.
So much for our baby name poll.
Even though Cord is the clear winner, and MY personal favorite, it's been "axed" by Kade. And Axle, Kade's favorite has been "axed" by ME!
So we are left to compromise.
It's either gonna be Stran or Cash. Probably. Guess we'll see the day he pops.
And according to my doc appointment this morning, things are moving along quite nicely. I got pretty excited when he told me I was 2 cm dilated, and 60 percent effaced. I know, that doesn't mean much - but at least it's some news! News that things are progressing. Wahoo!
P.S. I added the names on graphically on the computer. Didn't think I should waste any precious vinyl!










12 comments:
Do the votes count this time? I didn't think so! The tree looks crooked, the trunk being covered up on the bottom makes it appear that way?
The tree is blowing in the wind! Stop being nitpicky, it looks fine!!
i love the tree and the whole baby room.. We cant wait till their is a baby to go in it!!
Your baby room is ADORABLE!!! I love the tree and Marsha you did an awesome job. Is it painted or a stick on?
She painted the tree. Impressive, huh?!
You know, ultrasound is only 95% accurate, that means you better have a girl name in your back pocket just in case!...Hope you guys are doing well!
Marsha, you are on my list now to do my "future" baby room!!! I have always wanted a tree like megan's. I found the cutest picture of one so I might be calling your for tips in a few years. :)
You shush Dr. Heith! Just cause you've been to med school and all!!! It's a boy! It's a boy! Or else she's got three legs. ;-)
Ya, Dr. Heath, we are having our first grandson soon!
K LOVE BOTH NAMES!! EVEN THO I VOTED FOR CORD!! ROOM IS ADORABLE, SUPER SAD I WONT MAKE THE BABY SHOWER BUT MAYBE I CAN MAKE AN APPEARANCE AFTER THE LITTLE GUY DOES!
I'm voting anyway...I like Cash!
I vote: CUTE ROOM and I also vote: CASH. Good news about getting closer. I am also going to put my vote in for August 4th in honor of Erin :) Good luck . . . it's so awesome!
Post a Comment