Monday, November 3, 2008

Newlyweds No More?


Wow. It's been a whole year (and a day).
Happy Anniversary Kade - I've never been happier.

But does this mean we aren't newlyweds anymore? Well, I guess so. But I hope we never stop acting like it.

I tell Kade that I want to get married all over again! I think it's just so we can have a big party again and relive the following dance sequence over and over again! (I'm not sure why it's so blurry and the music is off. My editing skills must suck.)



{Doesn't my dad have mad dance skills?!}

For our anniversary, Kade and I went to SLC. We celebrated by going to the temple, eating LOTS of good food at the Rodizio Grill at Trolley Square and staying overnight at Little America. Yes, we had the Sunday Brunch at Little America too.

{Going to the temple together was the highlight of the weekend.}


{This was waiting for us in our room. It was a perfect late night snack. ;-) }


{The view from our room.}


{Kade was in HOG HEAVEN at Rodizio Grill. It was his first time and now it's officially his favorite restaurant!}


All I know, is Kade and I sure do have fun together. And I don't see that fun stopping anytime soon. Isn't that what it's all about?


Thank you Kade for your UNSELFISH love and support. I never feel more validated as a person as I do when I'm in your arms. It's the highlight of my day. Thank you for your engaging conversations. (It's not fighting - it's TOTALLY discussing!) Thank you for bringing out the best in me.

OH! And we didn't forget to eat our YEAR OLD WEDDING CAKE! Mom kept it safe and sound in her freezer. And SURPRISE!! It tasted DANG GOOD! We also had a bottle of Sparkling Cider from the wedding. Don't ask me why - we just never drank it. Good thing it wasn't expired.

{Chocolate Cinnamon Cake. YUM!!! I'm having me another piece tonight!}

11 comments:

Marsha said...

You can always be newlyweds, just have to work at it. Glad you had a fun weekend, you both deserved it! It only gets better!!

Marsha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
caralee said...

Happy Anniversary Megan and Kade! It sounds like it has been a good year for you two.

Beth said...

Happy 1st anniversary, Megan, and I hope you have about 60 more. Wouldn't that be nice?!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

This is Trish, I love that video of the dancing at your wedding! I didn't know Mike could dance so good! You looked so beautiful! I think we need to have a huge girl party and wear our wedding dresses to it!

Megan said...

Hey Trish - I think that's an AWESOME idea! Let's hope I can still fit into my dress! ;-)

jeff and char said...

that video made me get all teary your reception was a blast i loved your dress, happy anniversary, trish has a fun idea, lets do it!

Jerolyn said...

Happy 1st Anniversary to you!

Michael, Xela, and Arian said...

Happy Anniversary Megan and Kade! You guys had the most beautiful wedding and reception--looks like it was a great anniversary too! Congratulations on one year!

Sherrie said...

Megan,
Hey sister happy anniversary!!! Looks like a great weekend!! And tell Kade thank you for making my best friend the happiest I have ever seen her! Can I be invited to the wedding dress party? Maybe I could just rent one and pretend??
Love you!
Sherrie

Megan said...

Sherrie - you are totally invited to the party!